The dirty grout between the tiles destroys the look of your floor. Moreover, the porous grout lines can easily absorb grease stains and liquid spills into it. Because of this thing, the grout lines of your floor tiles become very grungy.
If you don’t clean these dirty grout, then it can also generate harmful germs, virus, and bacteria inside it. This can create a polluted environment in your house. Also, it is important to clean the grouts without harming the delicate tiles of your floor. However, if you hire professional tile and grout cleaning services, they will take care of all these things while cleaning.
So, learn here in 5 quick steps to clean dirty grout between tiles at home.
Quick 5 Steps To Clean Dirty Grout Between Tiles At Home
- A stiff bristle brush
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Dish soap
- Spray hot water between the grout lines with pressure. This will remove all the loose dirt and debris from it. Then scrub the grout with a stiff bristle brush or an old toothbrush in a circular motion.
- Take two parts of baking soda and one part of hydrogen peroxide in a bowl. Then add a little amount of water in it. Mix the paste in the bowl. If there are grease stains in the grout, then also add dish soap in this paste.
- Apply the paste between the grout lines of your floor tiles with the help of a spoon. Leave the solution for 10-15 minutes between the grouts.
- After 15 minutes, start scrubbing the grout with the help of a brush in a circular motion. This will remove all the sticky and greasy stains from the grout lines.
- Now, mix dish soap in hot water. Rinse the tiles with this solution and use a soft sponge to lightly scrub the stains from the grout. Wipe the remaining detergent stains with the sponge and clean the grout thoroughly.
Note: You can use a sealer between your grout lines. It will fill the pores of your grout and keep it away from the dirt and grime.
Looking For Professional Tile And Grout Cleaning Services In Jacksonville?
When you are not cleaning the dirty grouts for a long time, it can also create mold and mildew in it. It is recommended to take the help of professionals for thorough and complete cleaning of your tile and grout.
While looking for professional tile and grout cleaning service in Jacksonville, FL location, Duval Floor Care is the best choice. Our professionals use different methods and equipment for the deep cleaning of your grouts. Even, they ensure you for removal of all harmful germs and bacteria from the grouts after cleaning.